Saturday, August 13, 2011

What's next?

The weather is actually nice today.  I think I'll go on a walk this evening.  But for now, I need to choose some music for offertory at church tomorrow.  I've also got some serious practicing to do.  I have two concerts in Ft. Smith next month, and the music is definitely challenging.  I'm looking forward to it.

Composition-wise, I need to finish the last part of the "Jabberwocky" orchestration, and then I have a couple of projects.  One is a cute little clarinet trio, which is called "Variations on a Cowboy Song".  It's Red River Valley, which is a very pretty melody.  I'm going to offer this one for free on Score Exchange when it is finished.  The other piece is another original work, a Romance for clarinet, violin, and piano.  That one will probably be another $5 piece.

I need to fix my coffee and meet with my friend Cindy to work on our church piece.  Have a wonderful day!










No comments:

Post a Comment